953wiki.com

Smoke From Air Conditioning Unit Causes Evacuation Of Madison Junior High

Posted On October 06, 2017

Madison Junior High students were evacuated yesterday morning due to a situation with an air conditioning unit and smoke. Madison fire department arrived to check things out as a precaution.

The situation was caused by a transformer going out in a unit in one of the classrooms and caused a bit of smoke and odor. The fire department was on scene and has declared all clear.

Normal building schedule resumed around 11.

0 comments