95.3 WIKI Contest Rules
Any questions regarding contest rules can be directed to station staff by using our Contact Us page.
95.3 WIKI Valentine’s Day You Pick You Pack Giveaway – February 1, 2017 – February 14, 2017
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
- ENTRY: Register to win at participating sponsors. You are allowed one entry per day, per person, per location. Official locations can be found online @ www.eaglecountryonline.com. There will be no substitution of prizes after judges have determined who has won what. WIKI personnel will determine in order who receives which prizes.
- One winner will be drawn from all registration forms and announced live on-air on February 14th at 7:20 am.
The prize Winner will be notified on the air and via telephone that he or she has won. Odds of winning will be determined by the number of entries in the contest.
- ELIGIBILITY: Participation is open to legal residents of the Continental United States 21 years of age or older. Employees of Wagon Wheel Broadcasting, LLC (WIKI) and employees of participating sponsors, or any subcontractors of the above, and immediate family members or household members of anyone so employed are not eligible to enter or win. Void where prohibited or restricted by law and subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER.
- LIMITATIONS: One prize per name, home address or household during this contest. All participants agree to be bound by these rules. Void where prohibited by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. If unable to contact a prize winner, after a reasonable effort has been made during two (2) business days from the first notification attempt, such person may be disqualified with an alternative winner selected. Winner must be 21 years of age or older at the time of the drawing.
- PRIZES: Our winner will a hotel stay for two for three nights from one of the ten locations available for redemption. Winner will be responsible for all state and federal taxes and must show valid state issued ID to claim prize.
- CLAIMING OF PRIZES: Prize Winner will be required and agrees to complete and sign release forms. Verification of winner will be made using a state issued identification card. Prize must be verified between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday @ the WIKI studios located at 220 Clifty Drive, Madison, IN 47250. This prize will be good for twelve months from date of issue. Prize winner must make reservations through Sun & Fun Media once a certificate has been issued from Wagon Wheel Broadcasting.
- RESERVATIONS: Each entrant by entering this sweepstakes agrees: (1) to be bound by these rules and the judge’s decisions; (2) that none of the Entities, nor any of their officers, directors, employees, agents or representatives are responsible for claims, injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting from sweepstakes participation or the acceptance, use, misuse, possession, loss or misdirection of any prize.
- RELEASES: Participation constitutes permission for Wagon Wheel Broadcasting, LLC, without any further obligation to the contest winner, to use winner’s name, address and likeness for purposes of advertising and trade, except where prohibited by law. Winner must release Wagon Wheel Broadcasting, LLC, and their parent, subsidiary or affiliated companies, prize suppliers, advertising and promotion agencies, and any subcontractors, employees, officers, directors, agents and representatives (the “Releasees”) of any of the above organizations, from and against any and all claims for losses or damages sustained by said winners, arising out of participation in the contest or acceptance or use of the prize.
- SPONSORS: Wagon Wheel Broadcasting, LLC (WIKI) Official locations are Chandler Chevrolet. Other sponsors will be added. For a complete list of sponsors visit our website @ www.953wiki.com
All winners must be at least 18 years old, and no one in the same household may have won anything from 95.3 WIKI in the past 60 days. This includes on air, web site, Facebook and Live broadcast winners.
Some concerts are held in venues that require all audience members to be at least 21; that requirement would be enforced for our contest winners as well.
Employees of Wagon Wheel Broadcasting and their immediate families are not eligible to win. Employees of any contest-related sponsor and their immediate families are also not eligible.
There are no substitutions, exchanges, or refunds. If a concert is postponed, we will put ticket winners for that show on the guest list for the make-up date.
When appropriate, winners must provide their social security number upon winning prize; failure to do so will result in forfeiture of the prize.
Winners may not assign prize to another party.
MAJOR CONTEST RULES
95.3 WIKI contests are open to all listeners who reside in Indiana, Ohio, or Kentucky and are at least 18 years of age. Employees of 95.3 WIKI, its licensee, its corporate parent Wagon Wheel Broadcasting, participating sponsors/promotional partners, affiliated advertising agencies, other radio stations in the Greater Cincinnati tri-state area and members of their immediate families are ineligible to participate or win.
Listeners are eligible to win an 95.3 WIKI contest once every thirty days (unless the prize is judged by 95.3 WIKI to be insignificant) and a prize valued at $600 or more once every six months. Only one winner per household is permitted in any contest.
Contestants may be required to sign a release form waiving Wagon Wheel Broadcasting of any liability for injury or death caused during the contest or by use of the prize. Contestants may be required to present a valid ID or driver¹s license.
All prizes should be picked-up at the office of 95.3 WIKI during normal office hours (Monday-Friday from 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m., excluding holidays) at 95.3 WIKI, 20 East High Street, Lawrenceburg, Indiana 47025. Winners should not pick-up prizes until notified by an 95.3 WIKI representative. The winner will forfeit any prize not claimed within 30 days of winning or by time designated to each contest. If the winner requests the prize be mailed, they must complete and sign the prize release form and send Eagle 99.3 a self-addressed stamped envelope and assume all risks of its arrival. 95.3 WIKI is not responsible for the safe arrival of a prize or prize certificate.
Contest prizes are not transferable. Prizes may not be substituted for or redeemed for cash. 95.3 WIKI reserves the right to substitute a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater value.
Decisions of 95.3 WIKI station management with respect to contests are final.
Payment of all federal, state, and local taxes is the sole responsibility of the winner. Winners may be required to sign an IRS Form 1099 or the equivalent if prize or combination of prizes for the calendar year totals over $599. By participating in the contest, the winner or winners agree to have their name, voice, or likeness used in any broadcasting or advertising material relating to this contest without additional financial or other compensation, and to sign a publicity release prior to acceptance of the prize.
Contest winners (and their travel companions, if any) will be required to sign a liability release prior to acceptance of any prize valued at $600 or greater or which prize includes the provision of transportation, whether or not such transportation is provided by 95.3 WIKI. Pursuant to the liability release, the winners will agree to hold 95.3 WIKI, its corporate licensee, its parent company Wagon Wheel Broadcasting, affiliated companies and the officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of them harmless against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize or contest.
95.3 WIKI reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the contest, including the substitution of a prize of equivalent value, which will become effective upon announcement.
No purchase is necessary. The contest is void where prohibited. Failure to comply with the contest rules may result in a contestant’s disqualification, at the sole discretion of 95.3 WIKI.
95.3 WIKI is not responsible for typographical or other errors in printing, the offering or the administration of the contest or in the announcement of a prize.
95.3 WIKI is not responsible for problems with the telephone lines or fax machine.
Copies of the written contest rules are available during the regular business hours (Monday-Friday from 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.) at 95.3 WIKI, 20 East High Street, Lawrenceburg, Indiana 47025 and will be sent by request via mail when requester sends a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the above address.
95.3 WIKI reserves the right to assign special rules or exceptions for any promotion or contest on a case by case basis; copies of these exceptions will be available upon request during contests and/or at location of the promotion.